Wednesday, May 23, 2007

gift idea: graduation for architects

so last weekend my friends, who I had classes with and saw everyday during my college life, graduated from the school of architecture here at UT austin. since I knew all of them and so many of them are good friends of mine, I knew I had to prepare early to select a gift that is unique to individuals but will suit all of them. the resultant are these linkable notebooks by E and tina at littlefury.com called "start here" notebooks.these notebooks are absolutely wonderful: not only it uses recycled paper, it comes in three different formats (blank, lined and grid), it's even got a waterproof cover! for architects or anyone who can get clumsy and spill their coffee over their sketchbooks, this is a great feature! And most importantly, it's linkable! just tuck the back cover of the first notebook behind the second one's front cover, vola~ you got one new "thinker" notebook! and you can just image the possibility goes on with that! now, i'm hoping all my happy graduates of the classes of 2007 are happy with their little presents from me...and hoping some of you out there will head over to starthereny.com and check out their awesome invention!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home