Sunday, August 12, 2007

doodling on the walls

GRE has totally taken over my life for the past month (or more).. but...secretively i have been procrastinating by looking at wall painting/graphics related stuff...that's been talks about picking colors for some friends' new townhouse apartment, possibility paint for a coworker's house flipping project, and doing some special projects for my parent's new home in shanghai.
perhaps it was the table top apint experience that really got me inspired and wanting to paint more and put crazy doodles on large surfaces. but i had no idea there was so much wall graphics related products out there!? man, these creative genius are way ahead of me and making me feel not creative and original at all with my ideas!
since i'm still one week away from being done with my GRE test...so i guess i could only share i have found on the web with everyone in the mean while. and hope one day, hehe, i could share with you some results of my personal projects ;)
::behr paint:: (affordable and easily found at home depot)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home