Tuesday, June 19, 2007

CAKE!!!

raspberry wedding cake by amy's of brattleboro, vt
just wanted to share this image with all of you... i think in a part of me..i have some kind of secret obsession for wedding stuff... maybe one day i will turn into a bride-zilla...just because i have too many ideas and want it to be perfect ^^; but this! is a photo i saw on *designsponge* yesterday. i have to say...this is THE cake so far in my that life that makes me absolutely want to eat it up and not just look at! oooooh...the raspberries and mint leaves(i assume)....yummmm...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always joked about holding
wedding ceremony for my daughter in
Asia and my son's in the US,
because of the traditions at these places, and to save money :-)

Well, knowing your 'obsession', and
want to make you the happiest
bride, I will sponser all the cakes
no matter where you are getting
marry at.

Guess-Who-This-Is

June 26, 2007 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home